5:55 a.m. A fire in a McDonald's restaurant located inside the Wal-Mart store at 7800 Northwest Expressway in northwest Oklahoma City Wednesday is out, according to fire radio reports. Employees inside the store were able to extinguish the fire. A sprinkler system was activated and firefighters mopped water and ventilated the building. The building was evacuated, according to fire radio reports. Check NewsOK.com for updates.
5:30 a.m. Firefighters are responding to a report of a fire in a Wal-Mart store, according to fire radio reports.
Firefighters are on the scene at 7800 Northwest Expressway.
Check NewsOK.com for updates.
The 8 Best Natural Gas Stocks. Find Out How to Invest.