UPDATE: Snow falling across central Oklahoma Friday
A band of snow is moving eastward across central and south central Oklahoma Friday. Snow is expected to continue until about 10:30 a.m. Friday
Videoview all videos
Dec 28Areas of light to moderate snow will likely result in a...
Photoview all 6 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Saturday Sunny with a high near 41. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west, southwest in the afternoon.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 23. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 41. South wind 7 to 11 mph.
Sunday night: Rain likely possibly mixed with sleet mainly after midnight. Cloudy with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Monday: Showers likely. Cloudy with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
Monday night: A slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
New Year's Day: Mostly cloudy with a high near 36.
Tuesday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 22.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 40.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 25.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 41.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister