UPDATE: Southbound Interstate 35 lanes reopened between Main and Lindsey streets in Norman
3:20 p.m. All Interstate 35 southbound lanes are reopened, Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
1:45 p.m. NORMAN — All southbound lanes of Interstate 35 are closed between Main and Lindsey streets following a serious traffic accident near Lindsey and I-35, police Capt. Tom Easley said.
Oklahoma Highway Patrol spokeswoman Betsy Randolph said it is a fatality accident.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63590Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38050Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 34916Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12686Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive