10:40 a.m. A man and a woman died in an electrical fire Sunday near Joy, said JoAnne Sellars, assistant state fire marshal.
Five people were asleep in a rented home between Joy and Wynnewood when the fire broke out about 6 a.m. Three people were able to escape through a window, but a woman and a man she was trying to wake up did not get out, authorities said.
It appears wiring had malfunctioned in the home and the fire was ruled accidental.
The bodies of the victims were taken to the state medical examiner's office. Their identities have not been released.
7:10 a.m. JOY — Two people died in a fire Sunday, authorities report.
Dispatchers would not release details of the fire early Monday. The Joy fire department responded to the fire and was assisted by Sulphur firefighters.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.