UPDATE: Temperature in Oklahoma City dropping after rain, hail and sleet hit central Oklahoma Thursday morning
Heavy rain, snow, sleet and hail hit Oklahoma Thursday. Winter weather expected during the morning commute in Oklahoma City.
Videoview all videos
Feb 21Oklahoma City and Edmond public schools have closed for...
Feb 20Widespread precipitation is expected today through...
Photoview all 34 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Thursday: Rain possibly mixed with sleet before noon then a slight chance of rain. High near 47. East, southeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. Total daytime sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 23. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 40. North, northwest wind around 7 mph.
Friday Night: Partly cloudy with a low around 27. North, northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south, southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 36.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 57.
Sunday night: A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy with a low around 32.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 45.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 30.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 48.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers