UPDATE: Westbound I-40 ramp to southbound I-35 reopened after wreck
The westbound Interstate 40 ramp to southbound Interstate 35 was closed due to a wreck, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. It was reopened about 5:20 p.m.
5:30 p.m. The westbound Interstate 40 ramp has been reopened, troopers said.
5:05 p.m. The westbound Interstate 40 ramp to southbound Interstate 35 is closed due to a wreck, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
Motorists are being directed west on I-40 while the ramp is closed, troopers said.
The ramp was closed at 4:40 p.m.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes