UPDATE: Woman's body found in Lake Murray after boating accident
The body of Robbie Watts Brooks, 51, of Ardmore, was found about 6:30 p.m. Sunday. She was knocked overboard when two boats collided Saturday night on Lake Murray.
ARDMORE — Rescue workers were out at daylight Sunday morning looking for a woman who was ejected in a boat collision at Lake Murray on Saturday night.
The accident occurred about 150 feet off Tipps Point, a park official said.
Three people were in one boat and four in the other when the boats collided, the official said.
No injuries were reported.
Aircraft, divers and sonar equipment were being used Sunday morning in the search for the missing woman.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in