UPDATE: Wreck on Interstate 44 in Oklahoma City reported near NW 36 and north of NW 23
Wrecks are being reported around Oklahoma. A highway south of Stillwater is closed. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports the closure.
7:10 a.m. A number of wrecks are being reported around the Oklahoma City area. Traffic is backing up on eastbound Interstate 44 south of NW 36 and north of NW 23 due to a wreck, according to Oklahoma City police and fire radio reports.
7 a.m. The eastbound Northwest Expressway on-ramp at northbound May Avenue is closed due to a wreck, according to fire department radio reports. Another wreck with injury is reported at NW 36 and eastbound Interstate 44.
6:30 a.m. The southbound lanes of U.S. 177 are closed a half mile north of 68th Street due to a collision, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
The wreck is south of Stillwater.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area