UPDATE: Wreck on Interstate 44 in Oklahoma City reported near NW 36 and north of NW 23
Wrecks are being reported around Oklahoma. A highway south of Stillwater is closed. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports the closure.
7:10 a.m. A number of wrecks are being reported around the Oklahoma City area. Traffic is backing up on eastbound Interstate 44 south of NW 36 and north of NW 23 due to a wreck, according to Oklahoma City police and fire radio reports.
7 a.m. The eastbound Northwest Expressway on-ramp at northbound May Avenue is closed due to a wreck, according to fire department radio reports. Another wreck with injury is reported at NW 36 and eastbound Interstate 44.
6:30 a.m. The southbound lanes of U.S. 177 are closed a half mile north of 68th Street due to a collision, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
The wreck is south of Stillwater.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims