Small college in Chickasha named best regional value by national magazine
U.S. News and World Report's college rankings garnered the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma in Chickasha national attention as a great buy, while naming Oral Roberts University in Tulsa to the undesirable list of schools that are graduating seniors with the most debt.
Two of Oklahoma's smaller universities ranked high on lists in the U.S. News and World Report's Best Colleges released Tuesday: one for its excellent academic value and the other for not-so-excellent student debt rates.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort