USC's Lane Kiffin apologizes for Sun Bowl etiquette breach, player tweet
EL PASO, Texas — USC coach Lane Kiffin, who delivered several apologies for missteps during the regular season, offered another Thursday for etiquette slips by the Trojans in the run-up to Monday's Sun Bowl against Georgia Tech.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
On Wednesday night, the Trojans arrived late for a kickoff dinner that was to involve both teams and bowl officials. Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson and his team were leaving as the Trojans...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in