Vacation Bible School
The following events are free to the public unless otherwise noted:
• “Colossal Coaster World — Facing Fear, Trusting God,” 6 to 9 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. to noon Monday through Thursday, Country Estates Baptist Church, 1000 S Midwest Blvd., Midwest City. Geared for children in prekindergarten through eighth grade. Information: 732-2730.
• “Books of the Bible” and “What Does the Bible Say?” 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, Greater Mount Olive Baptist Church, 1020 NE 42. “Books of the Bible” is geared for children ages 3-11 and “What Does the Bible Say?” is geared for ages 12-17. Classes for adults also offered. Information: 424-2186.
• “Kingdom Rock: Where Kids Stand Strong for God,” 9 a.m. to noon Monday through Thursday, St. Luke's United Methodist Church, 222 NW 15. Celebration lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday. Geared for children ages 3 to fifth grade. 232-1371; www.stlukesokc.org.
• “Kingdom Rock: Where Kids Stand Strong for God,” 6 to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, First United Methodist Church of Oklahoma City, 131 NW 4. Information: 239-6493; www.firstchurchokc.com.
• “Jesus Family Reunion: The Remix,” 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, St. Mark Baptist Church, 3501 N Rhode Island. Geared for ages 3 to adults. The Bible school will conclude with a “Family Reunion” picnic from noon to 4 p.m. June 29 at a nearby park. Information: 424-3445.
• “Kingdom Rock: Where Kids Stand Strong for God,” July 15-19, New Covenant United Methodist Church, 2700 S Boulevard, Edmond. Information: 562-3200; www.ncovenant.org.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Continue to watch for vacation Bible school listings in the Life sections on Saturdays throughout summer. Also, check out wimgo.com for more listings.