Van Gogh dazzles at Netherlands' Kroeller-Mueller
The museum is located in Otterlo, Netherlands, not far from the German border.
For the more adventurous, one of the museum's special attractions is the option to begin a visit at one of three park entrances rather than the museum itself. It's easy to borrow one of hundreds of free bicycles and cycle several kilometers (miles) on well-marked paths through the park's gentle dunes and pine trees to the museum.
If You Go...
KROELLER-MUELLER MUSEUM: Located in Otterlo, Netherlands, not far from the German border; http://www.kmm.nl . Open Tuesday-Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
GETTING THERE: The museum is a two-hour drive from Amsterdam; access by public transportation is possible but requires a combination of trains and buses.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort