Vehicle strikes, kills pedestrian crossing I-35 in southern Oklahoma
Eddie Ray Rolen, 42, of Scurry, Texas, died when struck by a vehicle while crossing Interstate 35 Tuesday night, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
THACKERVILLE — A man from Scurry, Texas, died Tuesday night when he was struck by a vehicle while crossing Interstate 35 about four miles south of Thackerville, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
About 9:10 p.m., Eddie Ray Rolen, 42, was walking west across the interstate when he was struck by a southbound vehicle, according to a patrol report.
The driver of the vehicle was not hurt.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims