Victorian Tea set for Edmond girls
The Edmond Historical Society and Museum is hosting a Victorian Tea for girls on Feb. 9. Two times are available on that day.
EDMOND — A Victorian Tea is planned for Feb. 9 at the Edmond Historical Society and Museum.
Girls between the ages of 7 and 12 will be taught by living history performers the importance of tea time in the 1800s.
After some conversation, the girls will try authentic tea and food, listen to live chamber music and enjoy fresh flowers.
Two teas are scheduled, from 10 to 11 a.m. and noon to 1 p.m. at the museum at 431 S Boulevard. Victorian dress is recommended.
Registration fee is $8. To register, call 340-0078.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister