Victoria's known in Norman as a staple for pasta
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday to Tuesday
11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Wednesday to Saturday
Victoria’s menu offers plenty of choices for any pasta connoisseur and so many optional ingredients that anyone could go every week and have a different meal every time.
The prices are reasonable, the portions generous.
Besides the extensive food menu, there is a plentiful list of beer and wine offerings, including some “Made In Oklahoma” or “MIO” items.
House wines can be had by the glass, and there are several wines that may be purchased by the bottle. Plans are to expand that list in the near future.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims