Victoria's Secret to sell items at Cowboys Stadium
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — How 'bout them undies?
Victoria's Secret on Monday will open a store at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington featuring lingerie and other clothing promoting the NFL's most valuable team. Dallas Cowboys executives will be on hand for the unveiling of the co-branded women's items including tees, sweats, hoodies, tank tops, underwear and sports bras.
Victoria's Secret says it's the first time the company has opened a store at a professional sports venue. Forbes magazine this month named the Dallas Cowboys the NFL's most valuable team for the sixth consecutive year, worth more than $2 billion.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort