Pets survive blaze in The Village
A bulldog and a lizard were rescued by firefighters Tuesday afternoon from inside a house in The Village. Nobody was at home at the time of the fire.
THE VILLAGE — A bulldog and a lizard escaped the grasp of flames when firefighters rescued them from a burning house in The Village on Tuesday afternoon.
About 5:45 p.m., firefighters responding to 10013 Lancet Lane found flames coming from all sides of the house, The Village Fire Lt. Brian Hopson said. Nobody was at home during the fire, but two...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law