Vote on SandRidge directors due March 15
SandRidge and its shareholder TPG-Axon now agree on the timing of a vote to replace the company's directors. The votes must be in by March 15.
SandRidge voting ends on March 15
SandRidge Energy Inc. has settled at least part of its dispute with shareholder TPG-Axon, which is trying to replace the Oklahoma City energy company's directors. The two groups now agree on when the 60-day voting period began.
Under terms of agreement, voting began Jan. 16 and will end March 15. All consent votes received before Jan. 16 will not be counted.
TPG-Axon, which owns 6.7 percent of SandRidge stock, has said the energy company is poorly managed and has asked shareholders to force a management change.
SandRidge has called TPG-Axon an “opportunistic investor with short-term interest” and has asked shareholders to reject the shareholder effort.
From staff reports
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister