Voters can decide future of Oklahoma City schools
NewsOK Related Articles
Oklahoma City has enjoyed a remarkable renaissance in recent years. Bricktown is now a destination. Downtown Oklahoma City has been revitalized. The Thunder generate positive global exposure for Oklahoma City. But still holding us back is a school system that fails too many students. Tuesday's election could help change that.
In this election, The Oklahoman endorses Lynne Hardin for Oklahoma City School Board chairman and Bob Hammack for the District 1 school board seat.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater