Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
'Walking Dead' watch party chat transcript, Oct. 14, 2012
TV writer Melissa Hayer and web editors Richard Hall and Tiffany Gibson chatted with readers Sunday during the third season premiere of "The Walking Dead." Below is a transcript of the chat.
m.</span> I'll admit, I did complain about the slow start at first. But once I dived into the character development, it made sense. Looking back, I thought season 2 was pretty great. I still remember the moment Sophia came out of the barn. I was in shock.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims