Want to buy ammo? No problem, just pass anger management classes first
Gun rights groups are rolling their eyes at one of the latest bills to be introduced in the gun control debate.
Florida Sen. Audrey Gibson, a Democrat out of Jacksonville, introduced a bill that would require anyone who wishes to buy ammunition in Florida to complete an anger management class. The bill would also require a three-day waiting period for the sale of all firearms, and not just handguns.
SB 1229 would require anyone purchasing ammunition to present a certificate stating that they've complete an anger management course. Bullet buyers would have to retake the class once every ten years. Failing to do so would constitute a second-degree misdemeanor.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater