Warm weather pattern continues in central Oklahoma Thursday
Warm and sunny weather continues in Oklahoma Thursday. Temperatures will be near 64 degrees.
Thursday weather in central Oklahoma continues to be warm with light winds and sunny skies.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is below:
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 64. South wind 8 to 13 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34. East, southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 36. South, southeast wind around 8 mph.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 63. South wind 8 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 40.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 60.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 47.
Monday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 68.
Monday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a low around 49.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 69.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 45.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 65.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims