Warm, windy Friday ahead in central Oklahoma
Warm, windy weather ahead Friday in central Oklahoma. Winds will not gust as high as Thursday, but winds will still be brisk.
Oklahoma City weather will be warm and windy Friday.
Saturday temperatures will be in the 70s.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 67. South wind 7 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 55. South wind 9 to 17 mph with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 72. Windy with a south wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 51. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 76. South wind 9 to 18 mph with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 57.
Monday: Partly sunny with a high near 71.
Monday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 46.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 64.
Tuesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 39.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 62.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 41.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 63.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction