Warmer temperatures Tuesday with chances of rain later in the week
Oklahoma City follows its first freeze Monday with warmer temperatures and rain chances later in the week.
Warmer temperatures are expected today ahead of storms later in the week.
The high is forecast at 76 degrees Tuesday in Oklahoma City, with winds between 15 and 24 miles per hour and gusts as high as 33 miles per hour. The warm-up follows the state's first freeze early Monday morning.
The overnight low is expected to be around 47 degrees. Wednesday's high will be about 71 degrees, with a chance of rain beginning Wednesday night and storms likely Thursday.
Rain chances will continue into the weekend.
Following is the forecast for Oklahoma City.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 71 and an overnight low of around 58. There is a 20 percent chance of rain Wednesday night.
Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the day with a high near 80. The chance of showers and thunderstorms increases to 60 percent Thursday night with a low of around 65 degrees.
Friday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with cloudy skies and a high near 81 degrees. Rain chances continue through the night with a low of around 65 degrees.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense