Warmer Wednesday in Oklahoma with stronger winds ahead
Temperatures will be slightly warmer Wednesday in Oklahoma. Winds will pick up with gusts up to 21 mph.
A warmer Wednesday is in the central Oklahoma forecast with gusty winds, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 62. South wind 8 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 35. South, southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 65. South wind 8 to 13 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 35. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 64. Light south wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Friday night: Clear with a low around 36.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 63.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 41.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 66.
Sunday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a low around 49.
Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny with a high near 68.
Monday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy with a low around 48.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 67.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins