Warr Acres police arrest man on murder complaint in girlfriend's death
Charles Joe Sykes, 19, was arrested Monday after his girlfriend's body was found with signs of trauma at an apartment in Warr Acres.
WARR ACRES — Police arrested a man on a murder complaint Monday following the death of his 15-year-old girlfriend.
Charles Joe Sykes, 19, was arrested after police discovered the body of Raeviana Satterfield about 8 a.m. Monday.
Satterfield's body was found with signs of trauma in the bathroom of one of the Westgate Apartments, 5944 NW 40.
Police said they later found and arrested Sykes in the same apartment complex.
Satterfield was a student in the Putnam City School District, according to Oklahoma City Public Schools spokeswoman Kathleen Kennedy.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister