Washington Examiner: Congress should change flawed U.S. tax code
NewsOK Related Articles
Obviously, this is a very theoretical, bare-bones proposal that would require a lot more quantitative analysis. But if properly fleshed out, it could be a bold way to create a simpler tax code that maintains progressivity and encourages employment.
— The Washington Examiner
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters