Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Taryne MowattIs that your major? Yes. It's what I've always wanted to do. You graduated this semester? Not yet. I still have another semester, but that's OK. I'm ready to go to work if someone wants to give me a job. So you want to take John Kruk's job? No. I want to do the Erin Andrews' deal. I've been pitching the idea that there should be an Erin and Taryne duo. I would give anything to meet Erin Andrews. I want to do her job. What sports would you like to cover? I want to do football, baseball and softball. I'd have to learn about basketball. Since ESPN televises every game, you could audition while you're in town. When we made it here my plan was to stop by the ESPN trucks to check out all the equipment. I went by there, it was really cool. Did you bring a resume? I don't have a resume. I collect business cards. Maybe I can just tell them what I've done and what I want to do. By Mike Baldwin
WCWS Q&A: Arizona pitcher Taryne Mowatt
Q: When you softball career ends, what are you plans?A: I've always loved being in front of the camera. I want to be a television sideline reporter for someone like ESPN.
Videoview all videos
May 31The Oklahoman's Mike Baldwin explains who's going home...
May 31Taryne Mowatt and the two-time defending champion...
Photoview all 26 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates