We the People: Female ancestors are harder to find
Jim Ike will present “Finding Your Female Ancestors” at the Computer Club of Oklahoma City genealogy study group
Frank and George married sisters, and these unions produced double-cousins with the Grothe name. Two of Frank's daughters married Goodman brothers, thus producing double-cousins in the Goodman-Grothe family.
For more information, contact Donna Ellis at 789-7748, email email@example.com or Larry Grothe at 789-7298, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question, event, idea or an experience you wish to share, email Sharon Burns at email@example.com.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M