Jurors chosen for National Weather Biennale art show in Norman
A total of $25,000 in prizes will be awarded winners in the National Weather Biennale, an art show that opens in Norman, OK, on Earth Day 2013.
NORMAN — What better place to hold an art exhibit about the dramatic changes found in nature than Oklahoma. The National Weather Center at the University of Oklahoma will collaborate with the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art and the Norman Arts Council for the National Weather Biennale, a juried art exhibition scheduled to open on Earth Day 2013.
The exhibit, which will explore the theme of weather in art, is open to artists of any nationality over the age of 18. Artists may enter up to three works in any combination of categories....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad