Weather forces cancellations, delays at Will Rogers World Airport
The winter weather likely will continue to affect the flight schedule in Oklahoma City for the rest of the day.
Morning flights at Will Rogers World Airport have been delayed 15 minutes to 90 minutes for some flights, said Karen Carney, a spokeswoman for the airport. Most delays were caused by lightning in the area or de-icing difficulties. Two departures were canceled due to weather at the destination, one to Dallas and one to Kansas City, Mo. Carney said this morning's weather will likely impact the flight schedule the rest of the day.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located