Oklahoma Weather Blog
Oklahoman weather columnist Bryan Painter offers daily insight into the strange and unpredictable world of Oklahoma weather and severe weather news.
- Recent Posts
- "... some light freezing rain is possible ..."
- "...chance for very light freezing rain"
- New forecast map for tonight/early Friday from the NWS, Norman
- Cold night ahead
- The forecast from the NWS-Norman for late Thursday night is ....
- Kenton enjoying high of 53.2 degrees, so far today, while Hobart's had a high of 29.2
- This should be the day
- Facts on the Dec. 5-6 "winter storm" from the National Weather Service, Norman Forecast Office
Read more Oklahoma Weather Blog