Oklahoma Weather Blog
Oklahoman weather columnist Bryan Painter offers daily insight into the strange and unpredictable world of Oklahoma weather and severe weather news.
- Recent Posts
- First round of weather Thursday
- Winter storm warnings and winter weather advisories for much of Oklahoma
- Bedlam forecast
- Oklahoma City metro could see 3 to 6 inches, of wintry precipitation
- Where's the freezing line? The Oklahoma Mesonet will tell you.
- Expect multiple punches of wintry weather
- Wind chill temps in the Oklahoma Panhandle could reach negative 15 degrees
- Winter Storm Watch for Thursday into Friday, including central Oklahoma
Read more Oklahoma Weather Blog