Weddings: Dunham - Cagle
In honor of their daughter, Angie Dunham, Bob and Reba Rodgers, of Bethany OK, are pleased to announce the engagement of their granddaughter Tabitha Dunham to Dustin Cagle.
Dustin is the son of Neil and Cindy Cagle, also of Bethany. Dustin is the grandson of Ralph and Louise West of Bethany, and Thurman and Bocca Cagle of Gilmer, Texas.
Tabitha graduated from Bethany High School in 2005 and the University of Oklahoma in 2009 with a degree in Chemistry. She is currently pursuing a Doctorate of Dentistry at the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry.
Dustin graduated from Bethany High School in 2003 and Oklahoma City University in 2007. He is currently employed at State Farm Insurance. After reuniting and falling in love years after first meeting at Bethany High School, Dustin proposed to Tabitha in Boston on the set of the Hallmark movie "The Makeover", with the cast and crew assisting with the surprise.
They recently attended the movie's red carpet premiere. The couple will be married on March 9, at the Gaillardia Country Club.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates