Weddings: Lindley – Bishop
James Fredrick Lindley and Jessica Renee Bishop, both of Duncan, Okla. were united in marriage September 15, 2012 at The Arbuckle Wedding Chapel. The Bride is the daughter of Carl and Patty Bishop of West Columbia, S.C. She is the granddaughter of the late Ms. Geneva Wilder and the late Ms. Esther Bishop, both of West Columbia.
The Groom is the son of Mary Ann Lindley of Little Rock, Ark., and the nephew of Mr. and Mrs. Byron Baker of Tillar, Ark. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Elbert Bawcom, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Orbin Lindley, all of Arkansas.
Reverend Shawn Phillips officiated the ceremony. Maid of Honor was Kimberly Giles. Best Man was Collin Bawcom. Bridesmaids were Brittany Penninger, Brandy Boggs, and Jennifer Duncan. Makayla Bishop was Junior Bridesmaid. Groomsmen were Grayson Lindley, John Lindley, and Thomas Wust. Jesse Duncan was Junior Groomsman. Serving as Flower girls were Makenzie Bishop and Maycee Jumper, with Michael Bishop as Ring Bearer.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30844Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14359Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7518Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6442OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3625College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3531Student shot dead during botched home invasion