Weddings: O'Connor - Price
Josh Patrick O’Connor and Anne Katherine Price were united in marriage November 3, 2012.
The Bride is the daughter of Mary and Bill Price of Oklahoma City. She is a graduate of Casady School and Georgetown University, SFS and received her J.D. from Boston University. She is Contracts Counsel for the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
The Groom is the son of Carol and Thomas O’Connor of Las Vegas. He is from Chicago, Illinois and studied aeronautical engineering at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. He is a singer-songwriter and music producer.
The ceremony was held at the Spanish Trail Country Club in Las Vegas, Nevada overlooking the Golf Course. The Reverend Phil York officiated.
The Bride was given in marriage by her father. Maid of Honor was Eileen Everett, sister of the Bride. Bridesmaids were Hayes Chamoun, Deborah Ezer, Michelle Eckmann, Marlo Lyons, and Samara Weiner.
Best Men were Stacey Dodds and Brooks Kephart. Groomsmen were James Price, brother of the Bride, Mark Piazza, Adam Stines, Dan Baltes, and Michael Jasilewicz .The couple resides in Las Vegas.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 28347Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17448Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7187OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5536OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4738Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3702Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater