Weddings: Van Horn – Holland
Kristin Van Horn and Chance Holland Alan and Kacee Van Horn of Edmond joyfully announce the engagement of their daughter Kristin Marie to Bryan Chance Holland.
Alan and Kacee Van Horn of Edmond joyfully announce the engagement of their daughter Kristin Marie to Bryan Chance Holland. Kristin is the grandaughter of Mary Jane Van Horn and the late Gene A. Van Horn Jr. of Germantown, Tenn. and Bettie L. Connors and the late William E. Connors of Memphis, Tenn. She is a 2007 graduate of Bishop McGuinness High School and graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2011 with a degree in liberal arts. Kristin is the Client Services Manager for the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits.
Chance is the son of Shane and Terri Holland of Jay, Okla. He is the grandson of Ken Holland and Pat Cooper of Maysville, Ark. and Peggy Caswell and the late Bryan Caswell of Jay. He is a 2009 graduate of the University of Arkansas and earned his Juris Doctor at the University of Oklahoma in 2012. Chance is an Associate at Pignato, Cooper, Kolker and Roberson, P.C.
The couple will wed in Oklahoma City in June, 2013 at Corpus Christi Catholic Church.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort