Wednesday will be windy in central Oklahoma
A windy Wednesday is in the central Oklahoma forecast. Gusts could be up to 37 mph.
Winds could gust up to 37 mph in central Oklahoma Wednesday, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 45. Windy with a northwest wind 16 to 26 mph with gusts as high as 37 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 29. West, northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming south, southwest in the evening.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 59. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming north, northwest in the afternoon.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 25. Northeast wind 9 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 49. East, northeast wind 9 to 13 mph becoming south, southeast in the afternoon.
Friday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 33.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 57.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 62.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 44.
Monday: Sunny with a high near 61.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 40.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 63.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in