1. No. 5 McAlester (9-0) at No. 1 Tulsa Washington (8-1), 7:30 p.m., Friday
At the beginning of the season, this looked like the game that would decide the district, and the two teams have lived up to that expectation.
2. No. 1 DC-Lamont (8-0) at No. 3 Covington-Douglas (9-0), 7:30 p.m., Friday
Covington-Douglas has one of the most exciting players in Dylan Sterling, but DC-Lamont has risen to every challenge this season.
3. No. 5 Wetumka (8-1) at No. 1 Dewar (9-0), 7:30 p.m., Friday
The move back to eight-man has been a blessing for the Dragons, while Wetumka sophomore RB Derrick Moore has been incredible this year.
4. No. 4 Vian (8-1) at No. 3 Talihina (9-0), 7:30 p.m., Friday
Yet another game where the winner will be crowned the district champion. Talihina's Jordan EagleRoad is a player to watch.
5. No. 6 Norman (8-1) at No. 1 Jenks (9-0), 7:30 p.m., Friday
How healthy is Jenks RB Zach Langer? And does it matter with how good Alex Ross has been? Norman RB Donovan Roberts is also a special talent.
6. Enid (6-3) at No. 9 Bartlesville (6-3), 7:30 p.m., Friday
Plainsmen can clinch second place in the district with a victory, while Kirby Schoenthaler has been brilliant down the stretch for the Bruins.
7. No. 6 Bridge Creek (6-2) at Blanchard (6-3), 7:30 p.m., Friday
An in-city rivalry as Bridge Creek High is actually in Blanchard. Bobcats can clinch second in district win. Lions RB John McCracken returned last week from injury.
8. Edmond Memorial (6-3) at No. 7 Yukon (8-1), 7:30 p.m., Friday
With second place in the bag, the Millers have nothing to play for but pride. Memorial can punch its playoff ticket with a victory.
9. No. 8 Bethany (7-2) at Newcastle (6-3), 7:30 p.m., Friday
Winner gets a home playoff game. Loser will have to start on the road. Battle of running backs with Newcastle's Blake Riojas and the Bronchos' Devin Campbell.
10. Ada (5-4) at No. 10 Deer Creek (6-3), 7:30 p.m., Friday
It's simple. Winner is third in the district and heading to Ardmore. Loser takes fourth and has a date with Lawton MacArthur.