Welcome to my world: Mark Arcobello, Barons right wing
* He had about 500 goals while playing for the Blazers.
“I'd say he had some pretty good years.”
* Have any bookmarks on your computer?
“AHL, NHL.com, both of those. Facebook, Twitter. Social media — I can look at that stuff for hours. Other than that, whatever I fall on.”
* What did you know about Oklahoma City before your first promotion last season?”
“I knew it would be a little warmer than back home. But other than that, I guess when you hear about Oklahoma, you think about football, cowboys and horses. You only know what you read and hear.”
* Are you a football fan?
“Oh, yeah. I love watching college football, NFL. I think as long as OU stays unbeaten that they'll be all right (in national title picture). I watched the Dallas Cowboys the other night. I have Tony Romo on my fantasy team. I wasn't sure if I should start him or not, because he has that rib injury. I didn't know if he was going to be able to perform. So I went with (Donovan) McNabb — I think he maybe got me 10 points.”
* Who else do you have on your fantasy team?
“I have (Matt) Forte, (Robert) Meachem, (Chris) Johnson — he hasn't done anything for me yet, so I'm a little upset there. I have Greg Olsen at tight end. But I'm 0-3. I'm brutal.”
* What kind of hockey memorabilia do have?
“I've got an autographed Mark Messier card. I collected hockey cards, obviously, as a young hockey player. I used to have an autographed hat from the (Hartford) Whalers, which is pretty cool. That stuff is still back home, probably in the attic or something.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified