Wes Lane, former Oklahoma County prosecutor, is new DHS chairman
Gov. Mary Fallin appointed Wes Lane on Wednesday to serve as chairman of the Oklahoma Commission for Human Services.
Gov. Mary Fallin appointed former Oklahoma County prosecutor Wes Lane on Wednesday to serve as chairman of the Oklahoma Commission for Human Services.
Lane has been serving as a DHS commissioner since September, when Fallin appointed him to the agency’s governing board.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims