West dominates East in All-Star celebrity game
Hart, the star of BET's Real Husbands of Hollywood, talked a ton of trash before the game, and continued running his mouth and mocking the opposition throughout the game. He even took a shot at East coach and Oklahoma City All-Star Russell Westbrook's camouflage pants.
"I could have went the NBA route, let's just get that out of the way," Hart joked before the game. "I chose to do comedy just because it's fun. I didn't want to play basketball. But if I want to I can easily do the same thing these guys do on a daily basis. It's not that serious."
The game also featured a number of former NBA stars including Dikembe Mutombo, Clyde Drexler, Bruce Bowen and Sean Elliot. Drexler and Elliot got tangled up going for a rebound and Elliot crashed to the ground, causing someone to yell: "calm down guys, this isn't 1982."
Mutombo blocked a shot and did the finger wave he made famous during his illustrious career. The entire West bench, led by Harden, jumped up cheering and waving their fingers after the play.
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, who played professional basketball in Australia, was a strong player for the West, crashing the boards and grabbing rebounds over the former NBA players.
Josh Hutcherson, the star of "The Hunger Games" who is almost as short as Hart, wowed the crowd by hitting a 3-pointer early in the game.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims