What is aggressive panhandling?
• Continuing to beg or solicit from a person after the person has refused.
• Touching another person in the course of begging or soliciting without that person's consent.
• Using violent or threatening gestures which are likely to provoke an immediate violent reaction from the person who is being asked for money.
• Closely following behind, ahead or alongside a person after a refusal.
• Using profane, threatening or abusive language during or after begging or following a refusal.
• Begging or soliciting money from anyone waiting in line for tickets, entering a public building or riding on public transportation.
• Begging or soliciting in a manner with conduct, words or gestures intended or likely to cause a reasonable person to fear imminent bodily harm, danger or damage to or loss of property or otherwise to be intimidated into giving money or any other thing of value.
• Begging or soliciting in a group of two or more persons in an intimidating fashion.
• Begging, soliciting or panhandling within 20 feet of an outdoor seating area of any cafe, restaurant or other business, an ATM, mass transportation stop, public teller or pay phone.
• Begging, soliciting or panhandling after dark.
Source: Oklahoma City municipal code
Ordinance No. 22655, § 3, 2-8-05