What they're saying at Big 12 Media Days
Videoview all videos
Jul 23TCU, Kansas State, Texas Tech and Iowa State all talked...
Jul 23Landry Jones may be back for his senior season, but after...
Jul 23Berry Tramel and Jason Kersey wrap up day one from Big 12...
Jul 23Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops was among the coaches who...
Jul 23Berry Tramel talks with Jonathan Kimble the mascot for...
Jul 23Berry Tramel talks with OU head coach Bob Stoops about...
Photoview all 7 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Texas Tech coach Tommy Tuberville on his upset win at OU last year:
“We were lucky. We hit third-down plays and they didn't. That's usually what decides a game.”
KSU linebacker Arthur Brown on being ranked sixth in the preseason Big 12 poll:
“Coach (Bill) Snyder always stresses that the focus should always be within the team. We only have control of it so much, and those are the things we need to be focusing on. The best way that we can predict our future is within our preparation.”
Texas Tech quarterback Seth Doege on a five-game losing streak after winning at OU:
“Personally, I tried to not let it get to me, but your play dictates that. Maybe we were a little high on the high too much. Once we snowballed, we stayed on the low a little too long.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort