Today’s featured event:
Watch the Lucky Penny Players present “The Ugly Duckling” at 10:30 a.m. at Ralph Ellison Library 1918 NE 23; at 1 p.m. at Capitol Hill Library, 334 SW 26; or at 7 p.m. at Midwest City Library, 8143 E Reno.
The performances are part of the 26th Neighborhood Arts Tour playing at various metro area libraries.
“The Ugly Duckling” will be the swan song for the Lucky Penny Players. The acting troupe’s final show will be the timeless tale of a misfit duckling looking for his proper place in the world. Ducks, flamingoes, an alligator, and of course, a swan, will bring this Lucky Penny favorite to life.
For more information, go to www.metrolibrary.org.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
The Lucky Penny Players will be performing “The Ugly Duckling” throughout the week. View the full lineup of performances after the break.
The Lucky Penny Players present “The Ugly Duckling”:
- 10:30 a.m. today at Ralph Ellison Library 1918 NE 23.
- 1 p.m. today at Capitol Hill Library, 334 SW 26.
- 7 p.m. today at Midwest City Library, 8143 E Reno.
- 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Bethany Library, 3510 N Mueller.
- 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Ronald J. Norick Downtown Library, 300 Park Ave.
- 3 p.m. Tuesday at Southern Oaks Library, 6900 S Walker.
- 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Del City Library, 4509 SE 15.
- 2 and 3 p.m. Wednesday at Warr Acres Library, 5901 NW 63.
- 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. Thursday at Edmond Library, 10 S Boulevard.
- 1 p.m. Thursday at The Village Library, 10307 N Penn.
- 7 p.m. Thursday at Belle Isle Library, 5501 N Villa.
- 10:30 a.m. Friday at First United Methodist Church, 2224 N Harrison, Harrah.
- 1 p.m. Friday at Choctaw Library, 2525 Muzzy.
- 3 p.m. Friday at Nicoma Park Library, 2240 Overholser.