What’s it like: To get a nose job
Through rhinoplasty, a surgeon can change the shape or size of your nose, but it is not without risk or cost.
Why get a nose job?
Rhinoplasty is the medical term for nose surgery, or a “nose job.” There are two main reasons you might get a nose job. For one, you might not like your nose. Your nose helps define your facial image and is one of the first things a person will notice about you. Through rhinoplasty, a surgeon can change the shape or size of your nose, but it is not without risk or cost.
You could also need rhinoplasty for medical reasons, such as injury caused from blunt-force trauma. For example, if you have suffered a sports injury, such as a softball to the face, you might...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins