What’s it like: To get liposuction
Liposuction can be helpful in shaping a person’s chin, abdomen, hips and ankle areas.
Why get liposuction?
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery to remove stubborn and/or unwanted fat. People who live healthy lifestyles but continue to have body fat in certain areas of their bodies might get liposuction. Liposuction can be helpful in shaping a person’s chin, abdomen, hips and ankle areas.
If you have several pounds to lose, your doctor might recommend diet and exercise if you haven’t yet tried it. Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?