When they sell your voting site ...
LAWTON -- It took a special effort, and a little home hospitality, to handle one precinct Tuesday. After ownership of the normal voting site, a church, changed hands, election officials sound that someone forgot to tell the new congregation its church was a polling location, the Lawton Constitution reported. See how the situation was resolved.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?