Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Madden, 38, will not be eligible for parole on the sentence he received in the murder case. He and Bradley Qualls killed Steven Domer on Oct. 27, then dumped his body in a creek in McClain County. Madden later killed Qualls to keep him from talking about the crime, prosecutors said. Madden, who told authorities he was a member of the Chaos Squad Skinheads, already is serving a life sentence for killing Qualls. He spent about 30 minutes today talking to Domer's brother, Mort Domer, before pleading guilty to first-degree murder and kidnapping charges.
White supremacist gets life without parole
A self-proclaimed white supremacist was sentenced today to four consecutive life terms in prison.Darrell Lynn Madden pleaded guilty to killing an Edmond man he abducted in Oklahoma City last fall. He also admitted to assaulting and spitting on guards at the Oklahoma County jail.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 33746Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15554Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10129Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9883Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8114Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8089Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister